Caer Cadarns guild rules and Code of Conduct
Reviewed 2018-02-08, Lalenya
When you carry the Caer Cadarns tag, all your actions reflect not only on your self, but also on the guild as a whole. Caer Cadarns has a good reputation on the server, many players have told us that they have had only friendly encounters with Caer Cadarns' members and that's the reputation we want to maintain.
We are a family friendly guild, and therefore run the guild with the following mindset:
• Always strive to do what is best for the guild
• Respect the opinion of others, even if you do not share those opinions
• Help others in the guild as able to
• Have a positive attitude in general
• Usage of 3rd party software that are banned by Daybreak Games is strictly forbidden within Caer Cadarns
- No personal attacks on guild members for any reason. Constructive discussion is encouraged but should be kept polite and respectful.
- No drama in guild chat, if you have a problem with someone or something you send them a /tell or contact an officer
- No insulting anybody for their believes, origin or culture in any way or form
- Divisive behavior and attempts to undermine the leadership are not allowed
- Respect your guildmates and guild officials, treat others the way you want to be treated
- It is expected of you to help guild members if you can and if their request or question is reasonable
- Follow instructions given by raid leaders or officers
- You are allowed to have as many alts in Caer Cadarns as you wish
- You are expected to not have other characters (mains or alts) tagged in other raiding guilds on the server. This policy can be overruled on a case-by-case basis, at the discretion of the guild leader. Characters can not be on the same account, though, to avoid risk of lockout conflicts.
- Being part of the guild means being open with one another and being proud of the guild tag. The use of /anon is therefore prohibited for all main characters in guild. You can still use /role if you like to hide from outside world. Alts and boxes are not under this rule and can use /anon if you like.
- No training or KSing allowed, you are a representative of the guild in all your contacts with others and should act accordingly
- No insulting or flame wars with people from other guilds, if you have a problem with someone use /ignore or contact an officer for help in resolving it
Failure to comply with the guild rules may result in disciplinary actions which can range from warnings and/or DKP penalties to guild removal. Infractions will be judged on a case by case basis within the leader team. The guild leader holds the final decision on disciplinary actions.
In addition to these rules, there are other rules and policies that are more situational, such as raiding rules and guild bank rules, which also must be followed.